Friendship Goals

9:51 pm

If you look in the dictionary for the definition of friendship, you will find it basically explained as a friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons, arising from mutual esteem and good will. Sure, you will also find numerous further explanations provided by different scientific areas and viewpoints, but the most important definition you could ever find is certainly not written in any dictionary. It's written within you.

I would like to dedicate this post to my true friends: I want them to know they are loved, appreciated, and cherished beyond measure. They’ll know who they are. 

In addition to standing the test of time and distance, and remainining unconditional, these friendships are based on the foundation of: 

SUPPORT
“That’s the worst idea ever. Let’s do it.”
“I need to get wasted tonight.” – “I’ll be there in 15.”
“OMG, he liked her post!” – “I’ve got a shovel and can get us an alibi.”

HONESTY
“How do I look in this dress, honestly?” – “Burn that dress and never speak of it again.”  
“I swear that was your worst decision ever. LOL.”  

GREAT MEMORIES
“What happened last night?” – “I have no idea. But this headache tells me it must have been awesome!”

PREVENTING IMMINENT CATASTROPHES
“Should I text him?” – “I’d rather break your fingers and your phone before letting you do that.”

CAUSING IMMINENT CATASTROPHES
“I feel depressed”. – “Let’s get all dressed up and laugh at guys trying to pick us up.“   

HEAVY INVESTIGATION SKILLS
“All her posts are private.” – “I’m on it.”
[In 10 mins] “Here you go, 20 ugly tagged photos. Feeling better now?”

MENTAL THERAPY a.k.a. GROUP CHATS
“Whatsaaaap, bitches? Check out this hilarious quote I found!”
“He texted me! I’m sending you screenshots of the entire conversation. What do I do now?”  

TELEPATHY (ESPECIALLY WHEN LYING)
“Stupid, you left your ring on the sink. Here you go.” – “See, I tried to tell you I was engaged.”

SWEET TALK
“Your boobs are too big for such a small body”. – “Your mouth is too small for such an amount of stupidities coming out.”
“You’re that friend I have to warn my other friends about before I introduce you to them.”

GAY TALK
 “If I were a man, I’d totally do you”.
 “Let’s get married if we end up alone by the age of 40.” – “Do you think we should get a dog or a cat?”

SECRECY
“Delete all my messages.”
“Sure all your secrets are safe with me. And my best friend.”

And, of course: NOT MINDING THEIR BLOGGER FRIEND USING THEIR ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS FOR HER BLOG POST
To my  squad: I love you! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentari