DIY Tanning Oil for Fair Skin

6:46 pm

Picture the palest pale you possibly can.
Now try to triple it.
The colour you’re thinking of is my natural skin tone.

For years I had been struggling to get some tan. I followed every tanning rule there was and, then again, broke it but...  I could literally spend the whole summer at the beach and my skin would either
  1. still remain as white as snow, or
  2. get heavily sunburnt and flake off, and I would go back to that uninvited whitish hue again.
Oh, the struggle...

But last summer I discovered a super effective, 100% natural, homemade tanning formula - that works even for the fair skin complexion such as mine.

The recipe, you wonder?

All you need is several green walnuts and carrots, some olive oil – and patience!
  1. Put 4-5 green walnuts in a glass jar.
  2. Add 1-2 grated carrots.
  3. Pour 3-4 dl of olive oil all over it.
  4. Leave the jar in the sun for 3-4 weeks and shake occasionally.
  5. After a month, filter the macerate and store the resulting oil in a bottle.
The skin covered with this macerate will be soft, smooth, nourished, and protected. However, I must warn you: considering its protective factor is about 5 SPF, it is recommended to use it when the sun is lower and when the skin has already started getting darker.

Happy tanning! 
Day 1 vs Day 4     #nofilter 

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

  1. Yay! You RITE!! Gotta lotta subliminal, POW!er inside which'll rock.your.world, baby FROM a young man all the way on the other side of the world. Shoot. And I visited Croatia many years ago - didnt find you. Hmmm.

    Tell me something, dear. How-in-the-world did you learn to write English so bloody fluently?? Tell me sometime in Seventh-Heaven.

    trustNjesus, dear.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout.

    ReplyDelete