A Good Day for Disguise

8:13 pm

"Every face is born with a thousand masks to go with it.”

February.
The month of love [ugh!]. And Mardi Gras.
Oh, the beautiful, colourful, jolly Mardi Gras!

My favourite time of year. The day I centre my year around. The highlight of all my creative aspirations. THE of my everything.

I have had my costume all planned out and ready to come alive for about six months now.

And this year I am going to miss the occassion. For reasons not fit to discuss here. Oh, the sadness...  

So, instead of publishing an inspiring DIY costume tutorial post, here's a throwback to some of my DIY Mardi Gras costumes from previous years. Of course, I miss the photos of some of my best works (for example, once I dressed as Lady Justice and spent the whole day walking around blindfolded!), so these will have to do.   
 /// Recalling 2011 - 2015 ///

What about you? Is the panic of not knowing what costume to wear finally setting in? Or have you already sussed out your outfit? Do let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 komentari