Hello!

11:00 am

I've never been good in introducing myself. It all usually comes down to saying that I am a 27-years-old translator from Croatia with close to million interests and desires. Some of these include writing and photographing, which per se make a perfect combination for starting a blog. So here I go... I still can't say exactly what it is going to be about, and I am hesitant to confine the expressive possibilities of blogging within any limits. Who knows what I am going to come up with in a day, a month, or a year? So I guess the best description would be “a blog about nothing and everything at once“.  What is that supposed to mean? – you probably ask. Well, it means that I’ll be writing about various bits and pieces from my everyday life that I deem interesting of sharing with everyone. Not to leave the explanation so vague, at this point I can say these will involve traveling, customs and traditions, various events, DIY tutorials, but also all those girly things such as fashion, makeup, cooking, home decor, etc. And the common point of all these will be the notion of “on a budget” because I hate spending loads of money on material things (such as designer clothes and makeup), and prefer investing them into experiences and making memories.  

Having stated that, maybe it’s time for some random fun facts about me (you might not want to know, but I’m telling you anyway). Let’s see... What most people find shocking is that I don’t like chocolate. I hate men wearing flip flops anywhere else but to a beach. I love the taste of coffee, but I can’t sleep after having it. I am forever wishing Minions were real. I can’t whistle. I have a phobia of show (it’s a long, long story). I have a dog that weighs more than I do. My sad song is Perfect Day by Lou Reed. Speaking of music, my vocal capabilities are so terrific that a close (and honest) friend of mine pointed out that I would definitely win if there was a show called “The Noise of Croatia”. Unfortunately, that doesn’t prevent me from passionately letting my voice out whenever I get a chance, which is particularly horrifying because I know EVERY damn song there is. 

I am going to stop here since the list could go on forever. Hopefully you’ll come back to Sketches of a Life to find more “weird” facts about me; I surely have many up my sleeve! 

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentari