All I Want for Christmas...

11:28 am

On the fifth day of Christmas... I got tired of all those ordinary "buy her a perfume" gift guides and decided to draw up a list of the things I wouldn't mind being gifted (hopefully the Husband will read this!). I hope you wouldn't find any of the listed items inappropriate or offensive; with the best of intentions, I had so much fun putting them together that I simply had to publish the list. Christmas is the time for sharing love, warmth and kind feelings, so I trust you'll find the list nothing but inspiring and amusing. Wishing you happy holidays and loads of gifts given and received! 

#1: Tees

#2: Party Time 
(Can't stop thinking about how awesome this party would be!)

#3:Miscellaneous

Don't forget to let me know what you think! 

Happy ho ho ho everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

2 komentari