End of Chapter 12 /// 2015

3:53 pm

I can’t believe this is my last 2015 post... The year’s been quite erratic and emotional for me: it set off with overcoming some of my greatest fears and starting this blog, and ended with moving to another town and having to swiftly adapt to a completely new lifestyle. Not to mention everything that happened in between, I can say it’s been a rather rough ride. But the year also had me strengthen some wonderful friendships, let go of other not-so-good ones, finally learn not to observe myself through other people’s eyes, appreciate things I never took notice of, and discover inspiration in the most peculiar of things. So, despite the ups and downs, I kind of enjoyed the ride and feel enriched by the lessons learned.

Now, before the countdown begins, I wanted to thank you guys for being on this journey with me. I can’t find the right words to express my deep gratitude to each and every one of you. Thank you for your encouragement, support and kind words; thank you for the time you "waste" on my blog; and thank you for being my unceasing inspiration. You are what makes me strive to work more, harder and better, and I can promise you that I’ll put all my efforts into bringing out the best of me and my blog during the upcoming year.

Finally, I wish you all tremendous fun in the last hours of 2015. May you fill the forthcoming Chapters 1-12 /// 2016 (and thereafter) with new, bold adventures, lots of fun and laughter, sincere love and friendship, unremitting health and success. May 2016 make all your dreams come true and bring you an abundance of good memories!  
P.S. I also thought I might share with you guys some photos of my Christmas tree. I believe you might find it intresting for two reasons: saving forests and saving money. We've been decorating the same tree for three years now (it's a living plant, in a pot), keeping it alive and outside, as it should be, during the rest of the year. I also made most of the decorations myself. Did you know that wrapping old Christmas ornaments into a crepe paper of the desired colour is a wonderful way of saving money (and maybe even, in the Christmas spirit, donating it?) and giving that special touch to your Christmas tree? Just add some handmade bows and you are ready to show off your beautiful, unique tree! 

How was your 2015?

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Awww, Happy New Years! I hope you have such happy holidays! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Wishing you lots of happiness and success in 2016!

      Delete